Saturday, July 28, 2018

Weekly reflection

As Term 3 has begun the first week back at school has been a challenge getting back into routine and pushing myself to complete tasks in class. One of my goals for this year is to pass NCEA level 2 with merit endorsement, to ensure this happens i have stayed determined to complete work towards assesments within my subjects. Last term i didn’t try as hard as i know i am capable of and am making up for that now, I have made completion of work my priority to help me reach my goal. A couple things that have gone well for me this week is my concentration in classes.

I have taken Geography this year as one of my subjects. In class we have been given work working towards an external exam coming up in 5 weeks time. I have recently resided back into Papakura High School and the work we have been doing my class has partly studied in Term 1 so i am behind but have been driven to catch up before the external.  I have been trying my best not to get distracted or to be a distraction to others around me. I am easily led off task but as we have the exam coming up i have been aiming to finish my work in the time frames given and understanding all the work provided without any distractions.


4 comments:

  1. You have set yourself some great goals Sophonia! You will have to make some sacrifices to achievee these but the end result will be really worthwhile. I hope your term will be a very successful one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i have and i am very determined to doing what is needed of me in order to reach my goals. Thank you sir!

      Delete
  2. How is the term going Sophonia? Are you having any success with these goals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This term so far has been good, i have been focusing in classes and doing work at home when needed.

      Delete